- Pastor Saeed Released from Solitary Confinement May 21, 2013
- Christians Remain Targets as Nigeria Violence Grows May 21, 2013
- Pentagon Accuses China of US Cyber-Attacks May 21, 2013
- State Sec'y Kerry Tackles Benghazi, Syria May 21, 2013
- Pastor Saeed Spends Birthday in Solitary May 21, 2013
- Nigeria Orders Curfew in Extremist Neighborhoods May 21, 2013
- Election Day Attacks in Pakistan May 21, 2013
- Australian garden team triumphs at Chelsea Flower Show May 21, 2013
- Man denies hiding in Australia to avoid PNG fraud charges May 21, 2013
- Ombudsman finds long-term detention linked to self harm May 21, 2013
- Retrenched BlueScope workers 'ripped off' by Government rescue fund May 21, 2013
- Losses in industrial and retail stocks drag share market lower May 21, 2013
- Apple accused of using offshore loopholes to avoid taxes May 21, 2013
- Golf governing bodies announce they will ban anchored putting from January 1, 2016 May 21, 2013
- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as death toll lowered May 21, 2013
- Other militaries guilty of wartime sex slavery, says Japanese politician May 21, 2013
- Indian Supreme Court rejects petition seeking to scrap IPL amid corruption concerns May 21, 2013
Reading the Bible With the Damned
“We need to leave Jerusalem and take our journeys toward encounters with strangers through whom God can open our eyes.”
Jesus is Better
Who is Jesus, find out.
The Euthanasia Debate
Let’s be clear – we must never give legal approval for people to die and doctors must never be involved in killing
Cure for Depression
There is an absolute cure for depression
A powerful metaphor speaks of God’s sacrifice for us.
Hear Jesus speak through a little child, a God gifted little child.
Thomas Cahill’s work ‘How the Irish saved civilisation’ highlights how through Patrick’s legacy, Ireland grew civilized even while civilization elsewhere in Western Europe collapsed. The achievements of the historical Patrick were no less miraculous than the legendary one.
The purpose of the Christian life is found in Scripture. Anything void of this becomes an existentialist or relativist pursuit with no foundation other than our life histories. Barth (2004)…
A video bio of an Amazing life
A contemporary hit; the chorus of this song gives God the glory.